The Carroll County United Health & Wellness Team compiled these resources to broaden the awareness of the amazing array of resources in the community available to support you on your journey toward your own best health. Please note that this is a volunteer effort & the list is provided as a community service. Please use your own best judgment about which of these resources is a good fit for you.
To Find Resources near you:
- 2-1-1 – Call 211 to get information about mental health services, substance abuse counseling or other human services.
- ServiceLink – Aging & Disability Resource Center (medicare, homecare, disability, etc.) – 1-866-634-9412
- Carroll County Healthline – Health & Human Service Providers – 1-800-499-4171
- Emergency Room at your local hospital
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – call 1-800-273-TALK
Northern Human Services offices in Conway (603-447-2111) and Wolfeboro (603) 569-1884
Check with your local church
Peer to Peer Support to support mental health recovery, Conway
Substance Abuse Counseling:
- Pamela Low & Michael Edwards, Conway – (603) 447-7046
- Pat Lilly, Tamworth – (603) 986-5235
- Drug Free NH – prevention and treatment resources
- Karen Curtin, Jackson (603) 383-8261
- Diane Johnson, Conway (603) 447-2239
- Mindful Ways (E. Micahel Kahn, MD & Gloria Burdett, ARNP), N. Conway – (603) 356-3100
- Northern Human Services – offices in Conway (603) 447-2111 and Wolfeboro (603) 569-1884
- Relationship Awakenings, N. Conway (603) 986-2782
- Benita Silver, Conway – (603) 447-2323
The Carroll County United Health & Wellness Team encourages your comments and suggestions.